First off, Yay! Second, thanks to Regine Garcia from The Ilongga for nominating my blog. Much appreciated :).
Yeah so I’m not sure how to celebrate this kind of thing so I just plastered on whatever I’d celebrate with on the logo. Haha. Yum yum yum! It’s making me hungry already. Anyways it’s feels nice that someone (besides people related to me) liked my blog enough for this, so thanks again :).
Here are the Rules of Acceptance:
1) Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
2) Post a photo of the award.
3) Share ten things about yourself readers don’t know.
4) Choose six people to present this award to.
5) Let the six bloggers know they have been awarded.
So…ten things about me reader’s don’t know (how to make myself sound interesting, hm? hehe)
1. I won an apple eating contest in grade school– I don’t know but I seem quite proud of myself for that, even now. So if you’re holding any eating contest, preferably cake, let me know.
2. I love Neil Gaiman books- but haven’t read and bought all his books yet. I’ve only recently found out how to say his surname. I kept pronouncing it like Guy-man instead of the correct, Gay-man.
3. I want to publish a children’s book someday- it’s kind of a consequence of the preceding fact but I also love kids and I gobbled books as a kid. I need to work on my drawing and painting skills before this could happen.
4. I like Aussie accents – once I tried to speak in a Kiwi accent and ended up sounding more Aussie. Plus I love the tv show Rove. And I think Hamish and Andy are awesome. And there’s just a lot of Australian shows here so I can’t help myself.
5. I had a crush on my philosophy tutor during summer school and one of my psych tutors on my 2nd year. – c’mon they were cute (think Matthew Gray Gubler from Criminal Minds) and PhD students! You can’t resist that.
6. I used to work as a paper runner – I thought that it would be like the movies and you just toss a rolled newspaper on someone’s front door, but nooo. I didn’t know how to ride a bike so I walked under the summer sun with a trolley of newspapers I had to roll myself. My glasses were imprinted on my face for a good year because of that summer. And in one house an old lady gave me a popsicle. I know you’re not supposed to take candy from strangers but it was soooo hoooot and the popsicle was so goood.
8. I originally wanted to start a fashion blog instead of a food blog. – but decided that I love eating more than fashion and I don’t like myself enough to actually dedicate a blog of myself posting with outfits. My relatives would’ve been “you should lose weight” and instead they’re going “I know why you’re getting fat”.
9. I have a lookbook.nu account– I still love fashion, so yeah. I wanted to be a fashion designer, back in high school. Feels like eons away now haha. Though I would still want to be a fashion designer, for children’s fashion.
10. The first time I ever made cookies it was chocolate chip and I baked it in a (oven) toaster. Because mom didn’t want me use the oven and spend precious electricity because it was my first time baking. Well after those cookies she let me used the oven and the other stuff that came out of that can be found here in my blog 🙂
And the six Kreativ Blogger Awards go to…
1. Christienne Jauregui – Chick of the Flicks – It’s a blog about movies and pop culture . Best part is her entertaining flick lists. Plus she’s my sister and the most creative person I know.
2. Pin Orejana- The Necessary Blog– A well written blog about life. Always heartfelt.
3. Gitanna and Karyn – Food Adventures of Tata and Kaka– Fun food blog always filled with awesome food. Plus their gifs are so cute.
4. Eatzybitzy- Eatzybitzy Cooking with love– Beautiful food blog. I love her bento creations, so kawaii!
5. Katherine – KatCakes– Been following this food blog for a long time, way back when I still used Tumblr. Her recipes are sooo yum.
6. Razel Rull-Navarro- Food Safari– fairly new food blog but I’ve already enjoyed her posts.
There we are, Congratulations to everyone. 🙂