Heya! Pat from The Wannabe Empress tagged me for a Liebster Award . Yay! Thanks Pat. I know Pat from uni and it’s awesome to see her blog blossom into a cute, quirky one like her in real life. Check out her blog 😀
Let’s celebrate with an imaginary tea party. t’s too hot to have tea sooo this will be an imaginary iced tea party haha.
- Name two bloggers you look up to and why. Yay! I’m really happy I get to choose two. One for fashion and one for food! Camille Co – I love her style and she’s really hardworking. It’s really awesome that she’s a fashion designer and achieved so much when she’s only a few years older than me. Heather Baird – Her sweets are always so whimsical. She’s not just baking, she’s making works of art! I mean just check out this gingerbread hobbit house.
- Do you prefer baking or cooking? Baking! Definitely. I don’t cook much. My sweet tooth is the main reason I got interested in baking and there’s just more room for sweet things in baking than in cooking. I love the aroma of freshly baked pastries wafting throughout the house.
- Describe your dream bedroom. Something girly and princessy. High ceilings, white or light pink walls. And a nice painting of the sky on the ceiling. I want the sunlight to pour into the bedroom through large windows and elegant French doors that lead to a balcony. I want a really really really nice and spacious walk in closet that leads to a large en suite bathroom with a big bathtub. A big, elegant bed. A beautiful desk next to a wall of books. Hehe..I really am dreaming.
- Apple, Microsoft or Linux? Apple…our household almost has everything except the iMac. Yeah. I’m one of those. What can I say? It’s attractive and easy to use.
- Would you consider dancing in the middle of a train or bus? What if someone paid you? I’d probably consider it, especially if I’m not alone haha. It could be fun. That would be awesome if someone paid me…though if it’s just me I’d probably not want to do it so much. I’d rather dance in the middle of the train because there’s more stability and less likely to have sudden stops that’ll send you sprawling face first. But then if it’s in the middle of the bus I can always go down on the next stop after I realise how embarrassing it all was haha.
- Zombiiiiiieesss are coming! They want your brains! What is your weapon of choice? A long thick metal rod. So I can whack them before they get close. I could sharpen the end so I can pierce their brains before they come at me. An enormous machete would be nice to have too. I can’t use guns or arrows because I don’t have shooting experience and that needs accuracy, that’ll be even more difficult when you’re running away. But rather than fight I’ll just really run super fast and hide really well. Confrontation always gets people killed. Man oh man I love zombie movies. I love Walking Dead too.
- What are your blogging goals for the year? Get more views and followers 😀 I also aim to talk/write better, not just blog like a seven year old on a sugar high. That’s what I seem to be like when I looked at my other posts. I want to interact with more bloggers too! Hopefully my photos get better too.
- What languages do you speak? If you could learn any, which would it be? I can speak English and Tagalog. Knowing some Japanese, Spanish and Korean doesn’t count because I’m not really fluent in those languages. I’d like to learn more of those and improve my abilities in those languages. Learning some French would be nice too, because I want to go to Paris someday but it’s not on my priority list haha.
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I can’t keep up with Twitter so much–I like it for the celebrity stalking capabilities of the platform haha–But then the Korean celebrities I follow post in Korean and I have to translate it..I can read it but it doesn’t really make sense to me haha. I also get to talk to more people on Facebook. I should probably make a Facebook page for my blog huh. I’ll put it on my list.
- You find $10,000 on the street. What do you do? I want to say that I’m going to report it. But I’m not so sure haha. I probably will report it, I already feel guilty from thinking I won’t. It’s such a big amount, someone was probably going to use it to pay for something important if they’re carrying so much cash. If it’s stolen, they could track the money in some way too–it’s double crazy to steal something stolen. Leave 100 bucks on the street I’ll keep it for myself haha.
- What’s your favourite Beyonce song? If you don’t like Beyonce, WHY? Love On Top and Diva. I have the same birthday as Beyonce. I’d like to think there can be a transfer of fabulousness because of that commonality.
11 people to tag!
1. ??? (For anyone who might want to do this :D)
2. Bunny Eats Design
3. Playing with Flour
5. Natural Euphoria
6. Life and Me
9. The Necessary Blog
10. Sugar Dumb Lady
11. The Bosom Cupboard
11 Questions for you
1. If you could transport to one place at this very moment where would you go?
2. List the first three things you think of when you see the colour purple.
3. In a chase, would you rather be the celebrity or the paparazzi?
4. What’s more romantic, kissing in the rain or kissing during sunset?
5. What instruments do you play? If you could learn any, what would it be?
6. If your house is on fire and you can only grab two things, what would they be?
7. Pizza or pasta?
8. High tea or cocktail party?
9. What would you say to your 10 year old self?
10. What do you love most about yourself?
11. Name 3 of your inspirations, dead or alive.
Whew, that’s a lot of stuff. But it’s kind of fun to do. So if you want to do this but you’re not on my list, tag number 1 is for you 😀 If you decide to do this please link back to this post, I’m feeling curious. Heheh
Okiedokies, see ya!