The activity on the blog has been on the downside at the moment while I try to manage my time as my extramural studies have already took off last week. So I was quite surprised to be nominated by Florida Behind The Scenes for One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks so much!
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers that I admire.
4. Notify the nominees .
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Sooo.. Seven things.
1. I haven’t grown an inch since I was in 6th grade. I used to be at the back of the class photos til 5th grade. After one summer everyone grew and I didn’t. Oh well.
2. I’m getting slightly addicted to Kpop. I listen to 2Ne1 and Big Bang. And no, I don’t understand Korean.
3. I just realised that I actually have a lot of extracurricular stuff.
4. I don’t like large crowds. Except when I’m in a concert, of course.
5. I get really anxious when I’m about to meet a lot of new people. Even when I’m not really going to talk to them all.
6. I made eggless pancakes this morning and they were really yummy and fluffy. I paired them with cooked apples and candied ham. Nom Nom Nom.
7. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it on this blog but I love love Supernatural! Yeah!
Blogs I’m nominating…
I know there’s just 10 but you know.. close enough hehe
Okiedokie that’s all